News & Articles
News and articles from Comtest
Industry Standard DMMs for Electricians When Uptime Matters
COMTEST are currently promoting Fluke’s 177 & the Fluke 179 Digital Multimeters (DMMs), the two DMMs that are to be found on more tool belts, finding more problems, than any other comparable test tool.
With their precision, reliability and ease of use, the Fluke 177 & Fluke 179 are the preferred solution for professional technicians worldwide. Each design is tested to the extreme for drop, shock, and humidity and are independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V/ CAT III 1000 V environments. These DMMs give users accurate measurements; consistent, reliable performance; attention to safety; and are backed by a lifetime warranty. They measure twice as fast as other multimeters with all the features users need to troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic system problems, in the harshest of industrial situations.
The Fluke 177 & Fluke 179 offer True-RMS voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging and provide frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements. In addition, higher 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analog bar graph and backlight.
Both Fluke 177 & Fluke 179 models feature:
- Manual and automatic ranging
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Frequency and capacitance measurements
- Resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Min-max-average recording
- Closed case calibration through front panel
- Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster, and
- The Fluke 179 model includes temperature measurements